- Chips of all sizes are filled in then sprayed to match the colour and shade of toilet/bidet as close as possible.
- Scratches can be sanded & polished out, or if they are too deep, filled and sprayed to match.
- Holes can be repaired dependant on the location in the toilet/bidet and provided they are not too large.
- Cracks in a toilet or bidet are opened up then filled to stop the damage worsening. The crack is then sprayed to match the shade of the toilet/bidet.
- Marks, stains etc…these are usually sanded & polished out. Worst case scenario is the same process for a chip repair.
All these types of damage can be repaired on ceramic toilets, cisterns & lids and bidets.
If your toilet or bidet is not white, then I can colour match the repair as close as possible to the original shade.
These toilet repair and bidet repairs are guaranteed for 5 years.